10.31.2016

*That look

Rain DeGrey - 103116

You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him.
Rae Dawn Chong

Jolene -103116

There is something special about that look.   Some call it the "Come-hither look".  It is not the coy flirting glance across the room or the laugh that lasts a moment to long.  It is a look that is directed to you and only you.



Valya - 103116
I don't use my body to seduce, no. I just stand there.Ursula Andress

I think of it as the boundary moment when the moment is now and now is the time to move, to act.  In my young days, I was bad at reading that moment, that look, that signal.  I think learning what that look means and then knowing what to do next is one of those things that separates the boys from the men.
  

*Originally published in my former blog, shadowsexposed.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So,what are you thinking about?